Song: Glory! Glory!
Artist: Novi Split
This song is simple. I like that about it. There is no fluff, there is no noise- just raw sound with raw emotion.
This song more than any other is very much built on nostalgia for me. I first discovered it the summer after high school. When everything was changing, friends were going in different directions, and I was figuring out who I really wanted to be in life.
It's a gorgeous piece of music. I get goosebumps every time still.
This song more than any other is very much built on nostalgia for me. I first discovered it the summer after high school. When everything was changing, friends were going in different directions, and I was figuring out who I really wanted to be in life.
It's a gorgeous piece of music. I get goosebumps every time still.

No comments:
Post a Comment